Saturday, March 23, 2013

Its been a while...


Its been a while since I've been able to blog!
I've been studying for registration exams and i'm happy to say that i've finished all of my exams and officially an architect! Woo! I've been blessed with some great projects that I'll be blogging about very soon. In the meantime I thought I would share a house that I designed a few years ago.

The owners of this house wanted something very clean and "european looking".
The site already had a house and tennis court. The existing house didn't meet the owners needs or style so they decided to move the house.

The new house includes a basement, main floor, and upper floor. The basement includes a three car garage, storage, and a weight room. The main entry on the main floor opens up to a grand spiral staircase and is flanked on each side by a formal dining area and a library. The great room and kitchen are open and both face a modern fireplace. The back patio has access to the dedicated wet bar and opens up to an inground swimming pool. The owners also wanted a stacked closet area that could be retrofitted with an elevator. The master suite includes a generous bath, closet, and dressing areas.The upper floor includes three bedrooms, a theater room, and game room with a wet bar. The exterior of this house is finished with brick veneer that has a colored texture applied to give the look of an older home. A great project for great clients that I enjoyed working with.








No comments:

Post a Comment